Important Forum Announcement

Notice: Due to a website error, I had to revert to a backup of the forum, so some user accounts and posts were unfortunately deleted. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
FL Native
micro sit and go fiend?
May 9, 2017
3:43 pm
U21872
Members
Forum Posts: 5
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hello, I’ve been looking for a place to start posting hand histories. This place looks friendly enough, so I’ll give it a shot. I like to play cash. Considered myself a microcash player for a while. Now after a few beats of variance at cash, I play sit and goes with the ambition of becoming a micro tournament player. I’ve hit a streak and I don’t think it’s luck, but now I find myself playing subpar or relying on exploitative tricks.

I’m reading Essential Poker Math right now. I’m also reading Theory of Poker. Would love any book suggestions that help promote basic poker theory as I’ve found this can crush most all of the micro field.

May 9, 2017
4:58 pm
Alton - MicroGrinder Poker
Admin
Forum Posts: 269

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you here.

Also nice to hear you are reading my book. In regards to micro stakes strategy, you’ll get more out of video training than books because most micro stakes content is in video format.

I’d recommend checking out the free videos on my YouTube channel (link below) and the free courses here at MicroGrinder Poker School, then if you feel like you need to fill in some gaps in your knowledge, I can recommend some paid courses.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Sbyk7qnsiKJRLt2XyNytQ

http://pokerschool.microgrinde…..%20Courses

Alton

May 10, 2017
3:43 pm
U21872
Members
Forum Posts: 5

Thank you. I like a lot of your Blueprint work. I’m learning a lot on how to reign in my style of play to be more consistent with results.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 34

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Siego7: 91

crance99: 40

superunkn0wn: 39

Markku: 36

simonL: 36

thrilaras7: 21

frogmoreace: 14

Roachz: 11

leverettjl: 8

RandomRivers: 7

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 191

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 31

Topics: 206

Newest Members:

spiderm4n, t0tg4, ElBand1t0, StudentoftheGame, HunHef, Stephengut, catchsteve, benguela, sailorllc, diegodoss2412

Moderators: regitime: 10

Administrators: Alton - MicroGrinder Poker: 269