BigTone' Blog  

RSS

BigTone
(@bigtone)
October 18, 2017 8:19 pm  

Today I finished  all the free courses here at microgrinder. I immediatley started playing on my app, there in front of me was a a maniac. i had bumped into this type of player before on my app and they had kicked my ass. But after finding out they raised on anything i started started calling them whenever i had a decent hand and sure enough they came out on the losing end but whats more is that I started raising preflop, as if he had infected me, only i raised with decent hands and never bluffed and that made a world of difference. I remember id fold preflop or postflop and see the hand play out till the end and think to myself "man if could have taken that hand." I think i went from a tight aggresive player to a loose aggessive player. My definitionsa of player types are a bit unclear.  

ReplyQuote
crance99
(@crance99)
Eminent Member
October 20, 2017 3:26 am  

Good job on adjusting and recognizing your opponents. As you figure out want you need to fix in your game I recommend Alton' S paid courses. They greatly expand on the free course. You will  recouped the cost in a few days of playing.  What site are you playing on?

ReplyQuote
Share: