Important Forum Announcement

Notice: Due to a website error, I had to revert to a backup of the forum, so some user accounts and posts were unfortunately deleted. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
February 20, 2018
8:39 am
Forum Posts: 4
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Hi MicroGrinders,

im 29 years old and startet playing poker around 2 years ago. I had my ups and downs but i took a break away from poker and now i wanted to try it again with a plan and take it all a bit more serious as before. I wanna try to climb up the limits and have fun while doing so. I also wanna really learn the game and take time off the tables, never really did that and informed me about it all. But i guess i am breakeven overall in poker right now. I also work fulltime so i try to put in all my free time in it.

I really love Altons content and the art he speaks and teaches things, thats why im here and not on that “big” pokerforums/sites.

The plan is to start with 108,52€ at NL2 (yes thats 54 Buy-Ins) but i will take it serious and take the safe route while improving and learning.

Lets talk about some goals i have.

Short-Term-Goals (a few months)

-play solid 20-50k hands on NL2 and be a winner
-try to study/play 1/2 or 1/1 ratio
-review your game as often as possible
-move up to NL5/NL10

Long-Term-Goals (a year+)

-play and beat NL20
-build ur roll to 1k
-improve as hell / get coaching
-beat the micros and move on

I try to update as often as possible about my journey and i would love any critic from u guys.

Hope for the best

February 23, 2018
3:05 am

Hi there

Good luck. I’m also just starting out on NL2, recently finished Alton’s crush course on udemy. I’ll be interested to see in how many months you reach those short term goals. How many tables are you playing concurrently?

February 23, 2018
12:12 pm

Hi benguela, thanks you too mate.

Pretty good course yea ;). I´m also interessted but cant give any time, because i dont rush and try to improve and play my best. I only play 4 tables at a time, to focus on my game.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 34

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Siego7: 91

crance99: 40

superunkn0wn: 39

Markku: 37

simonL: 36

thrilaras7: 21

frogmoreace: 14

Roachz: 11

leverettjl: 8

Oli: 7

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 196

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 31

Topics: 209

Newest Members:

JCalls, DeargDue, TheDarkSoda, Deltax112, Superstickboy, spiderm4n, t0tg4, ElBand1t0, StudentoftheGame, HunHef

Moderators: regitime: 10

Administrators: Alton - MicroGrinder Poker: 271