Important Forum Announcement

Notice: Due to a website error, I had to revert to a backup of the forum, so some user accounts and posts were unfortunately deleted. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
How to increase the number of tables i play
October 16, 2017
6:05 am
crance99
Members
Forum Posts: 40
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I currently play 20NL on Global Poker-you can take notes and know the player, but no HUDs. I play 2 tables most time. i play mostly Full ring games. They don’t have zone poker.

I’m also starting to play on Ignition 4NL(new bankroll). They allow HUD’s but its all anonymous. They do have Zone poker. i play Full ring 6 max and zone games. i am using this to get use to zone and 6-max.

I like playing 1 or 2 tables because i can get some good reads on players and take notes on global. 

How have other people added on more tables without loosing your focus on the tables. I feel like once I add on more tables i am just waiting for certain places or certain hands and not making smarter reads and plays. How do other people feel playing more tables and cope with it?

Thanks 

October 17, 2017
4:20 pm
Alton - MicroGrinder Poker
Admin
Forum Posts: 264
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I would honestly just play 1 to 2 tables for now until you’re able to play 3 tables just like you are two tables. You shouldn’t rush into playing more table and making worse decisions but rather play less and play better.

On Global Poker, where there are no HUDs and you have to rely 100% on your notes and reads, its important to watch the action.

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 34

Currently Online:
3 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Siego7: 83

crance99: 40

superunkn0wn: 39

simonL: 36

Markku: 34

thrilaras7: 21

frogmoreace: 14

Roachz: 11

leverettjl: 8

alex1020: 7

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 0

Members: 165

Moderators: 1

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 6

Forums: 31

Topics: 195

Newest Members:

Lockenfeller, EEZurg, getitdone, John C. Burton, aceketball, ranger, Irishlad123, WilliamJacobs, DenTolle, DavidGoar

Moderators: regitime: 10

Administrators: Alton - MicroGrinder Poker: 264