Study Group NL2+ 6Max  

RSS

Roachz
(@roachz)
August 10, 2017 11:47 pm  

Hi All,

Are there people here that have a NL2+ 6max study group? Or would like to make 1 ?

Best way to learn!

ReplyQuote
Qwyk1
(@qwyk1)
August 15, 2017 4:48 am  

Hi.. I'd be interested... only differnce for me is I typically play full ring. But I am definitely interested.

ReplyQuote
crance99
(@crance99)
Eminent Member
August 16, 2017 1:59 am  

I Play mostly full ring, but i would like to join.

ReplyQuote
Roachz
(@roachz)
August 16, 2017 7:36 pm  

That wont be a problem i think.

I think the best solution for this will be Discord ( https://discordapp.com ). It is multi platform and you can access it from a webpage so if you don't want to install it it is still accessible for everyone. (but cant use voicechat from the browser version)

We can make a 6max chat with all subchannels (HH discussions etc) and a FR subchannel. Can do voice or chat, whatever you guys want at that time. Theres no limit what subchannels we want to create.

Think it will be good to have this as a main MicroGrinder group? So we can start building a solid community 🙂 

I created a discord channel and the url to join this is :  https://discord.gg/SQ4zsYe  

Let me know if you guys like this idea, else we can look at other possibility's. I dont really like Skype because i think its pretty limited. 

I will create subchannels later tonight. 6-max Subchannel and a FR subchannel. if you have any other idea's let me know please.

ReplyQuote
crance99
(@crance99)
Eminent Member
August 17, 2017 12:16 am  

Good idea. i will join it tonight when i play.

ReplyQuote
Qwyk1
(@qwyk1)
August 17, 2017 8:00 am  

Your suggestion works for me. I downloaded and joined the channel. 

ReplyQuote
Alton - MicroGrinder Poker
(@microgrinder)
Member Admin
August 17, 2017 12:47 pm  

Roachz said
That wont be a problem i think.

I think the best solution for this will be Discord ( https://discordapp.com ). It is multi platform and you can access it from a webpage so if you don't want to install it it is still accessible for everyone. (but cant use voicechat from the browser version)

We can make a 6max chat with all subchannels (HH discussions etc) and a FR subchannel. Can do voice or chat, whatever you guys want at that time. Theres no limit what subchannels we want to create.

Think it will be good to have this as a main MicroGrinder group? So we can start building a solid community 🙂 

I created a discord channel and the url to join this is :  https://discord.gg/SQ4zsYe  

Let me know if you guys like this idea, else we can look at other possibility's. I dont really like Skype because i think its pretty limited. 

I will create subchannels later tonight. 6-max Subchannel and a FR subchannel. if you have any other idea's let me know please.  

Let me know when its up. I'll join and interact when I have time. Interested in learning more about this app...I wonder how good it would be for coaching versus using Skype. Glad you guys are getting a study group together!

ReplyQuote
Roachz
(@roachz)
August 17, 2017 10:02 pm  

Alton - MicroGrinder Poker said

Let me know when its up. I'll join and interact when I have time. Interested in learning more about this app...I wonder how good it would be for coaching versus using Skype. Glad you guys are getting a study group together!  

Hi Alton! Would be nice! 🙂 The Channel is up and running so you can join if you want. Created some basic channels but if more are needed then its no problem to create them.  Ill give you Administrator rights when i see your name in the user list. 

Not a real expert with Discord but have used this before and its pretty awesome! 

Hope to see the memberlist grow! 🙂

ReplyQuote
RandomRivers
(@randomrivers)
January 19, 2018 7:43 pm  

Hi Roachz

Thanks

I have just joined the group. Hope it is still going.

ReplyQuote
Share: